Senior Citrix Engineer
Portugal, Odivelas, Lisboa, PT
Alphaserve Technologies® is a global provider of digital IT services to law firms, financial firms and other markets including media, government and health care. A privately held firm of technology and business professionals serving clients in 300 cities and 38 countries, Alphaserve offers services focused on emerging digital technologies (AI, machine learning, automation, application development and security) as well as infrastructure technologies (cloud and lights-on smartsourcing).
This position is responsible for the architecture, implementation and support of a Citrix Xendesktop/XenApp environment including netscaler components.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide daily support for CITRIX Xendesktop/XenApp environment with users in various geographical locations.
• Manage and maintain Citrix profile solutions such as Citrix Profile Management/RES One Workspace/Appsense
• Implement robust monitoring of the VDI environment using tools such as Citrix Director and Citrix MAS
• Proactively monitor Citrix & virtual environment for capacity, stress, risk and workload and take necessary remediation steps.
• Take full ownership to work with various teams to resolve any production related incidents.
• Be actively involved in the planning & implementation of new projects.
• Interface with Vendors and Internal Global Teams to ensure the environment conforms to the current standards.
• Manage Business Continuance in relation to Disaster Recovery.
• Maintain System high reliability, availability and resiliency levels.
• Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level Support for the production Environments
• Perform system upgrades and mandatory security/OS patching.
• Strictly abide and follow the company policy and procedures pertaining to change and incident management.
• Responsible for ensuring that all systems are deployed consistent with group standards and best practices.
• Incident and Problem management: take ownership and work with team to resolve production related issues.
• Follow groups standard security practices within the environment.
• Maintain an accurate and current hardware inventory
• Strong knowledge of Citrix Xendesktop/XenApp 7.X architecture and components including PVS and MCS
• Strong knowledge of Citrix Netscaler 11.X and above technology is a must
• Strong knowledge of Citrix Profile Management and RES one workspace profile management
• Strong knowledge of ADUC, Group policies and DNS
• Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems
• Strong knowledge of The Citrix Upgrade process
• Strong knowledge of installing and maintaining applications in the finance industry
• Good working knowledge of implementation of SSL Certificates
• Good working knowledge of Citrix App layering/Unidesk
• Good understanding of Firewall rule implementation & troubleshooting.
• Flexible working hours would be required.
• Strong knowledge of performance management and capacity planning.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Project Management and Documentation skills
• Service oriented, positive, committed and enthusiastic team player
Please apply trough the link below:
Subject to review for purposes for ADAAA
Alphaserve Technologies is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities