Innuos is a startup that is transforming the way we listen to music.
Since their launch in mid-2016, Innuos Digital Music Players have received more than 20 international press awards and rave reviews and are now used in partnership with Amplifiers or Speakers from many well-established brands in the HiFi industry, namely Bang and Olufsen, Devialet and KEF. Innuos products are now sold in 34 markets through nearly 300 resellers.
Innuos currently has 3 office locations: Loulé and Lisboa in Portugal and Warwick in UK. This role is based in the Loulé office.
The Product Specialist (PS) at Innuos is a technical expert in configuring, setting up, using and debugging the Innuos products. The PS should know in detail the technology used on the Innuos products, both software and hardware, and should be able to troubleshoot any issues, interfacing both with the Sales, Support and the Software Development team. The PS will also be responsible for 2nd level Customer Support, performing remote sessions (screen sharing) with customers to determine any issues that the 1st level Customer Support could not resolve.
• Know all the functionality available on Innuos products and how to use it
• Setup the Innuos products in all their different configurations
• Beta Testing new products and software
• Provide 2nd level Support to customers which may vary from networking issues to software debugging
• Interface with the Development team to report any potential bugs in the products
• University degree in Electronics or Software Engineering
• Keen problem-solving skills
• Team player with proactive attitude
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Working knowledge of the Linux Operating System
Other valued skills:
• Knowledge in digital Hi-Fi music: Music Servers, DACs, wireless speakers, streaming services
• Working knowledge with the Python Programming language
• Avid user of all kinds of gadgets
• Proficiency with both Windows and Mac OS X systems
• Knowledge of additional languages, particularly German
Please send your CV to